Please join us as we celebrate our students!
Students present their community action project to improve their school or neighborhood and prevent or reduce diabetes.
To register, first select a time: If you would like to see a particular presentation, check the list below to see when the teacher/class hour is scheduled to present. Then choose that time when you select a session. Register here via Eventbrite
Wed, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM EST – Presentations by students in:
- Atherton Community Schools: Hanifan (morning class)
- Flint Community Schools: Davis-Calvert (Hr.3 & Hr.4)
- Flint Community Schools: Johnson (Hr.1 & Hr. 2)
- Montrose Schools: Sanborn (Hr. 2 & Hr. 3)
Wed, 12:45 PM - 1:45 PM EST - Presentations by students in:
- Atherton Community Schools: Hanifan (afternoon class)
- Flint Community Schools: Davis-Calvert (Hr.5 & Hr.6)
- Flint Community Schools: Johnson (Hr.5 & Hr.6)
- Montrose Schools: Sanborn (Hr. 4 & Hr. 5)
Find out more!
- Facebook: Health in Our Hands
- Instagram: @health_in_our_hands
- Twitter @health_io_hands
Health in Our Hands is a research project led by CREATE for STEM Institute at Michigan State University. Funded by a Science Education Partnership Award (SEPA), National Institute of General Medical Sciences (NIGMS).